跨境电商客服常用英语整理解答

有人觉得跨境电商很需要英语,有人觉得跨境电商不需要英语。其实,会翻译软件,有跨境电商客服常用英语的积累就够了。


下面小编给大家整理了一些跨境电商客服常用英语,希望能帮到大家。


我已经收到您的邮件。  

I have received your email (yesterday/last week/this morning……).

Your email has been received.  

我不太明白您的意思。  

I do not quite understand what you meant.  

I have some problem understanding what you meant.  


我明白您的意思。  

I know what you mean.  

I understand what you mean.  

能具体解释一下么?您能在说的清楚一点么?

Could you please put it in a clearer way?  

Could you please explain it in detail?  

Could you please further explain it?  

What do you mean exactly by saying……?  

谢谢。  

Thanks a lot.  

Thank you very much.


非常感谢您的回信。  

Thanks very much for your early reply.

Thank you for your email.  

可以请你在明天以前回复吗?

Can you please reply before tomorrow?


如果你能马上回复,讲不胜感激。

Thank you very much if you can answer it immediately.

希望尽快得到您的回复。  

I’m looking forward to your early reply.  

Your promote reply will be greatly appreciated.  

Your early reply will be highly appreciated.  

一旦确认,我会立刻/第一时间通知您的。  

Once confirmed, I will let you know immediately.    

Once confirmed, I will notice you ASAP.

(*ASAP=as soon as possible 尽快)

希望您一切都好/万事如意。

I hope everything goes well with you.  

I wish you all the best.

如有问题,请随时和我联系。  

Contact me if you have any problem.  

If there is any uncertainty, feel free to contact me.  

Call me if you have any problem.  

如有建议,请指出。  

Please let me know if anything needs to be improved.

Your advice/suggestion will be greatly appreciated.


如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。  

Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows。  

我会进一步修改/检查的。  

I will further modify it.  

I will further check it.    

附件是……,请参阅。  

Please kindly find the attached ……  

Attached please kindly find the ……  

Enclosed is the ……, please kindly find it.

Attached you will find……


谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。  

Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule。  

您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!

It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior。  


期待您的反馈建议!

Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon。

很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息。

I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP。  

对造成的误解我真诚道歉!

I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!    


这是我们的最低价,如果这个价格你不能下订单的话,我们只能非常遗憾地把你们的订货需求转向其他供应者了。

if at this lowest prices you can not make an order with us ,we are sorry to say that you can only switch your requirements to others suppliers.


下面我想提出包装问题讨论一下

The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.



我很想听听你们就包装问题发表意见。

We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.

请报价并说明包装情况。

Please make an offer indicating the packing.


你们对包装的意见将转达给厂商。

Your opinions on packing will be passed on to our manufacturers.

我们已经通知厂商按你们的要求包装。

We've informed the manufacturer to have them packed as per your instruction.

一般地,合同价格中已经包括了包装费用。

Normally, packing charge is included in the contract price.

由于轮船两天后就起航,我们来不及更换包装。

We can not afford time to change the packing because the ship will sail after two days.

我们已经特意加固包装,以便使货物万一遭到的损坏减小到最低程度。

We have especially reinforced out pacing in order to minimize the extent of any possible damage to the goods.


您一定发现我们产品的包装美观讲究。

I think you'll find the packing beautiful and quite well-done.


我相信新包装定会使您的客户满意。

I'm sure the new packing will give your clients satisfaction.

<<:  跨境选品货源渠道网推荐

>>:  申报德国VAT需要注意什么?一篇文章告诉你!

差评对亚马逊卖家店铺的不良影响有什么

最早做跨境电商应该是亚马逊了,而且亚马逊的名气也相对较大,那么亚马逊店铺规则大家都知道吗?那么亚马逊...

医疗设备的美国市场准入要求

任何医疗器械在美国市场上销售都要受FDA管制。美国FDA规定,医疗设备必须符合美国生产规范,并且大多...

亚马逊卖家关于优惠券避坑指南

正因为设定的优惠总额、领到的优惠券金额、所用优惠券的金额不能完全相等,都无法实现即时同步,因此成为优...

跨境电商必知:关于外汇额度的五大特点三个作用

外汇额度是指经过外汇管理部门核准留给各企业使用的外汇指标。我国外汇管理采用的主要方式之一就是外汇额度...

痰盂大卖?跨境卖家选品注意啦

跨境卖家在一开始都会遇到同样的难题,也就是挑选商品。对于很多卖家来说,挑选商品其实是一件很痛苦但也很...